View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 07:55 AM   #6
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatodd View Post
i can tell you by my experience, there are no reptuable breeders i have found in virginia. i have gotton screwed twice. one of my babies i don't think is a purebred eventhough she has papers, she has short hair....it never grew. then with my boy, they said he would not get bigger than 4-5lbs ....well he is a whopping 12lbs. i have search and search for a reputable breeder and did find one but not in va.
there are a lot of good breeders on this site that will ship.
you may want to try sugar'smom....i think she has two boys. she is in ky but her babies are adorable. also she will ship. some people here on yt have adopted some of her babies and are very pleased.
I would think that Georgette Franzoni of Caraneal would not be too happy to hear you say that. I breed in Va. as do several members of this forum. I'm sorry that you haven't had good luck here but please do not bash a whole states worth of breeders! Are you simply trying to keep all the business for yourself? You can't possibly fill the demand yourself.
I have a litter out of my UKC champion Connor that was born April 10th, they will be ready to go around the first week of June. They will have a year health guarantee, at least 2 sets of shots, and I can provide references if desired.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Danali.jpg (45.0 KB, 16 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!