View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 06:09 AM   #34
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

respectfully i have to disagree....because im a person who can not get a puppy with out saving and sometimes i would have to ask for a better deal or go look for a better deal. i have never paid over 700.00 and i had to save for that. so the breeders with champion akc who charge 1500-2000.00 a puppy would be out of my league because of their intergrity??. im honest and i being honest if i say i cant afford 1000.00 but i did save 900.00... how is that offending either person, its probably embarrings for the person stating they dont have that much. now i can agree if someone offers an extreme difference in price but 100-150.00 a pup. no they arent questioning your intergrity their stating they cant afford that much...then when they are turned down they go to breeders who do offer fairer prices...and are bad mouthed by the champion breeders who charge so much stating they are backyeard breeders....what it sounds like it comes down to is $$$ yes i think and dog who is akc and is show quality should cost more, but because that person offered a little less doesnt make them a poor excuse for a customer and it doesnt question your intergrity..i would have never have thought that of a breeder who would except something less. i would think she knows where im coming from and can understand or relate.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!