View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 05:56 AM   #32
lisatodd
Little Boogers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
first i would like to state that i think that the breeders on here give wonderful adive and deff. know there stuff. and i respect them

But

i feel that some yorkie breeders are just "stuck up" no offensive intented when it comes to the puppies. of course you want great homes, with owners who love and care and provide well for the puppies, but if you think that basically only the wealthy should have your puppies, well thats offensive. i would have to save to purchase a yorkie , im not wealthy we both work hard full times jobs and have real life with bills and occassional struggles but i can also provide for my dogs. if they need medical attention i either pay for it or use my care credit, but stating that you wouldnt take less because of your standards and intergirty, its not supposed to be amount the money its supposed to be about the puppy getting the best home possible. i can relate to a customer stating okay i saved up 800.00 but i dont have the other 150.00..well that shows me that she/he worked hard for something they wanted and worked towards it, and will do the same for the puppies needs. i dont know too many people that can see an ad and go oh i have that 1500.00-2000.00 in my wallet, let me get two...lol

the intergrity is not the money you take but the home you find for the puppy

there is a difference if someone is just trying to "talk you down" than this is all you have to give for a puppy +love and care. people who just try to get you to lower the price "just because" is questioning the intergrity of the breeder and puppy. there is a difference.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!