View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 03:30 AM   #48
Susan123
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
Okay, I love this site, but I'll admit I hate seeing this arguing with someone who has a valid question. The question was good, I feel I learned something from it, and until we walk a mile in someone else's shoes perhaps judging isn't a good idea. If you have a question regarding someone's breeding practices could the questions be put in a polite and respectful way. Is that really too much to ask?

I've always been taught to treat others the way I wish to be treated. You can disagree respectfully, but honestly, is any one of us perfect to pass judgement on another? I truly don't think so; I know I'm not. I might disagree, but I try not to bash anyone.

For example, I accidently insulted and was disrespectful to someone on this forum the other day, and guess what, I apologized and made friends with that very nice lady. Imagine that?

I for one didn't look at her website, because I was too busy looking at her question, taking into consideration how in the world this happenend. Tempted, no. I'm not a busy body and will not pass judgement on her or her breeding practices. Each breeder has their own set of standards (usually the best for the dogs) and cannot force them down each others throat, sure we can encourage them and that is what we try to do. I've seen a lot of encouragement/non judgemental guiding (without babying them) in the breeders sections from the regulars, but lurkers, this is not the norm.
Susan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!