View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

well it is my allergies which I know do me this way. they make me just feel tired and none energetic,I feel bad and dont want to do anything. I cant take anything for them because about 6 yrs ago I woke up with a severe nose bleed and had to rush to er and the next 2 years I had one each year. Had to pack my nose everytime. It will be 3 yrs mothers day this year since that happened. so they tell me its from dried membranes in my nose and it could happen anytime or maybe never again but allergy medicines will dry them out more. So I keep a humidifier going 24/7 now in my bedroom. Even the eye dr today said i had a one swollen vessel in my eye from allergies and he had me get a new medicine that use to be prescription for my eyes. But my eyes were healthy, just the allergies, itching them and making me feel tired eyed . anyway, i'm gonna live till I die whatever. why I let it get to me, i'll never know because I've done it for so long now. I am 63 yrs old and i've never had any kind of health problems but that. not even a kidney infection. had my kids at the hospital and thats the only time i've ever been in the hospital so I consider myself extremely fortunate. But I still get depressed sometimes which I think most everybody does. ive had lots of other illnesses with family member i've had to deal with, just never me so far. I am 5'4 and 110 lbs so i'm not even over weight. matter of fact I wish I could gain 10 or so lbs. but not my forte apparently.
so what reason do i have to get depressed? lol maybe I'm just silly. so all you young people make me feel better. I love coming here and getting silly. lol
I think this isnt not posted in the right place but it started here. sorry.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!