Thread: BAll Crazy!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 01:45 PM   #9
yorkipower
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlakko
My Keisha is driving us nuts with her small tennis ball, when I'm outside she is forever dropping her ball in front of you to throw, until I go and hide it which she always finds I think she thinks it's part of the game! I'm thinking of getting a machine she can drop ball in and leave us alone.
Will this ever stop, she does it in the house now too, its starting to get on my nerves a bit as she barks at you until you throw the ball, I think it's turning into an obsession. Help!!!!
Oh this sounds like MY kind of dog! Can I adopt her if you don't want her anymore! lol.

Take up flyball! It will wear her out and fill her need for playing with tennis balls! She just an active dog who needs a job. I had one who used to escape from the house so she could hunt out neighborhood kids who were dribbling baskeballs. She would play with these balls until she sores on her lip! We used to have to hide the balls in the garage on the highest shelf! It's just a Yorkie- high prey drive thing. Seriously, you should look into doing dog sports or some activity with your Yorkie. She is being true to her terrier roots!
yorkipower is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!