View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 09:10 AM   #1
mitchell
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please Find Fritzy...

CROSS POSTED:

MISSING DOG PLEASE HELP. FRITZY IS A 5 YEAR OLD YORKSHIRE TERRIER DOG AND HE WENT MISSING FROM FLEETWOOD,LANCASHIRE. FY7... Fritzy was spooked by a dog whilst on walk 19th April at 9.50pm, He pulled off his extention lead in Bryon St, Wearing collar with Silver ID barrel. Full almost hairless tail, long coat. Very timid. Fritzy was attacked as a puppy and has scarring to the right hand side of his mouth and tongue. Fritzy is entire and has a slight over shot bottom jaw, floppy ears and is very scared of other dogs. FRITZYS TAG WAS LATER FOUND THE FOLLOWING DAY!!!! OWNER CAN BE CONTACTED ON: 07990 942735 Fritzy was attacked as a pup and had his jaw ripped open, he was on a life support machine and in hospital for a long while, he finds it very hard to keep himself clean,I have to bath him regularly. he is very very timid because of his attack he follows me everywere, the bathroom, making a cup of tea, he is a real mummys boy. he is never left on his own in the house as he frets and if some one has pinched him he will probably be weeing all over the place he really really does need to come home nobody can give him the special love he needs, he is that much of a mummys boy. I am getting married in 8 weeks and i was looking for a tux for Fritzy so he could be part of the wedding party, my chaple even okayed it. I just want him to come home. Please help if you can. Thankyou. Jackie
mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!