View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 AM   #4
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatodd View Post
THAT IS AWEFUL. that puppy should have been ck by a vet no more than two days prior to shipping. they should have seen the worms b/c that is on the ck list. this should not have happened. i bet he had a fake health cert when he shipped. did you get the copy when the puppy arrrived? you should have b/c they are not to be shipped with out one. look on it and call the vet that did the ck up on that poor little baby.
i would be on them like flies on poo......

It wasn't me that bought the puppy....I would NEVER buy from a place that I couldn't see the puppy first...I also would HAVE to see the conditions they are born and raised in and see the Mother...the father would be nice too but, if you have to breed out it's difficult to see the father. I TOLD my husbands father she should have really checked this place out before she bought it...Hubby's father said her son did alot of research before buying the pup...I don't believe him..Long story but, Hubby's father just came back into his life after 43 yrs and, we have only seen him 5 times...like I said....long story but, he thinks he knows everything...It was hubby's fathers sister (now that I confused you!!) that bought the puppy...she lives in Virginia. I don't know her at all but, did talk to her when she got the pup.... she really didn't listen to what I said...she was quite excited about her new furbaby which, I could understand but, she really should have researched better. He is doing ok now but, very, very tiny. What really irritated me is that I tried to explain puppy mills to her but, she just wouldn't listen. Well, at least 1 pup will have a good home...just made room for more though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!