View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 05:40 AM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

OMG!!! That is HORRIBLE!! How in the HE** can people (the legislature)think that's ok!! I just can't believe it!!
My husbands Aunt (lives in Virginia) just bought a Brussels Griffon from a breeder in Wisconsin...I told his father she should really check to see where this puppy is coming from...I KNOW the poor little thing came from a puppy mill...When I asked her what the name of the place was that she bought him from she only told me that she spoke to a really nice woman...OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO BE NICE TO SPEAK TOO!!! The puppy did come with 1 yr HG but, that doesn't mean a hill of beans! When the puppy was delivered to her (via air) she couldn't even take him home...he had to be hooked up to IV for 24 hrs...the poor little thing was so sick...hypoglycemic, worms and soooo tiny! He almost didn't make it. I know how heartbreaking it is when you want a specific breed and you can't find one...I think this is why so many people turn to Puppy mills....I feel they are saving a puppies life by getting them there but, then on the other hand they are just making room for more puppies. Sorry for ranting but, I am so ANGRY right now that I could scream!!

Thanks for posting this...Hopefully alot of members from that area can ban together and do something about this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!