Thread: Yorkie Love
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:39 PM   #3
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabelle View Post
I am more and more in love with my little girl every day. She's like a child to me. Slightly different, because I have a human child too and there is a difference, but Sasha is my little princess and she knows it. She was curled up on me last night and I studied her little eyes and eyebrows and her hair that's long enough for a ponytail now, and her little feet and her little "yorkie noises" she makes when she's drowsy, and the way her black and gray and tan hair is streaked on top of her head, and her little tongue that kept sticking out, and I've never seen a more beatiful dog and my heart felt like it might burst. Seriously, who knew I could love a dog this much? I knew all you fellow yorkie owners would understand, because i get to babbling about her and my fiance and my friends think I've lost my mind.
You put that so beautifully. I know what you mean. I couldn't imagine my life without my furbabies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!