Thread: Obsessed
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty58 View Post
OK, I just got back from a drs. visit...my pre op physical. My daughter/best friend went with me as usual. When the dr. asked if I was okay, I said yes and my daughter said no. So I had to admit that I am getting a little scared of the surgery and pain of recovery. I am having total replacement in both knees on May 7. Anyway I said I was also very upset about leaving and not being able to see Murfee. My daughter said she would see that I was able to see him while in the hospital. So basically I told my dr. that I was going to have my little guy "sneak" in to see me. I asked him if that was bad or would it give me an infection in my knees. Thank goodness he didn't say no...now he didn't say yes, but he seemed to understand
Patty, just a word of encouragement - a good friend of mine recently had total knee replacement surgery. Prior to that, he was barely getting around and in much pain. WELL! Post-op he is like a rejuvinated spring chicken!! He cannot believe that he is now walking normally and pain free!!! So I am sending you hugs and this message that you will be doing great in a matter of weeks!!! And what a great idea for a dose of Yorkie Medicine... nothing like our furbabies to make all things better in an instant!!!
laurenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!