View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 11:44 AM   #3
candy4me
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarile
Yes! I sell on ebay It actually is my Day Job! although I only have one item listed at the present. what you do is go to your auction and on the left upper side you will see a list> print invoice, leave feedback etc at the bottom of the list it should say report item not paid or not received. click on this and have your item number ready and the name of buyer. once you listed this info it will take you to another area( paypal) hopefully you use this as a form of payment protection if not.. then click on your item list again and offer second chance to bidders that placed the highest bid! Or leave negative feedback Or relist item! first let ebay know that payment has not been received so there will not be a charge for the re-list. Basically you cannot force someone to pay you, paypal & ebay will contact the person and give them the speech about a contract and such and if they still dont pay they can be suspended. How long has it been? I think it has to be at least 7 working days w/ no contact from the bidder. Good luck
Get out of town! This is awesome info. It's been only 5 days, but I sent 2 invoices so far with no response. I will take your advice and run with it. Thanks bunches
candy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!