View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
myjoy
Yorkie Yakker

Default thanks for all you do for us and for telling me yt misses me

i have not been doing much talking on here the last few months but i come and read what you all are saying and enjoy it very much.I have learned so much on this site about how to take care of my yorkie ,her name is mystie joy.She truly is my joy.She is not a little one ,like most of yours,she is a little bigger,but never the less cute and loving.She is about1 year old now and weighs 13.5lb.She is a pretty little girl,she is my baby.But i have one problem ,she will not eat dogfood.I tried several for a long time and she ate some for a while but then she got where she does not touch any dogfood.I am sort of glad she did this for the last few months,because of all the recalls.But i am also concerned that i am giving her what she needs.Are any of you having this kind of circumstance and what are you doing about it.I have been cooking for her myself,like brown rice ,carrots ,pease,sometimes chicken livers ,some times chicken,some times cooked ground beef and some times ground turkey.She loves all of it and eats very good.She also loves fruit , like cantelope and bananas.She likes all kinds of fruit and vegtables,but i have not given her to many others yet.She likes cottage cheese also and if i give her some ,she likes other kinds of cheese which is a very rare treat.I give her a good dog vitamin daily also.And all this with the approval of my vet.What else should or can i do to feed her and keep her healthy?I am open to good advice ,if any of you have some for me.Thanks in advance.
myjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!