View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
rscaggs
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Lost My Princy-Poo

I wanted to get on here and and let you guys know about me losing Prince yesterday, 4-24-07. As I sit here I am crying just remembering. I was on my way home from a nearby town when my step-daughter called and said I needed to get home ASAP. From what I could understand with her screaming and crying she said Prince ran outside when my 6 year old went to go out and ran two houses down and was attacked my a half Rottweiller and half Chow. The dog was at least 10 times his size. I sped home and when I got here, I knew there was no time for a vet but I called my vet and 2 others, by the way no one called me back. His gums and tounge were all ready white and he was barely breathing. He had several broken ribs and a canine puncture hole in his stomache. It had very little blood on the outside of the wound so I knew all the blood was going on the inside. I could tell he had a punctured lung by the breathing. I held him and told him it was ok, mommy loved him and he could go. I just kissed him and kept eye contact with him. He died at 6:10 pm. I cannot bare to type anymore right now, but just wanted to tell you guys. In memory here are some of my favorite pictures of my precious angel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000547.JPG (45.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 4.5 months old.JPG (50.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg Me and Poo.JPG (19.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg red sweater 2.JPG (86.7 KB, 127 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!