View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 09:00 AM   #7
Sydney'sMom
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerk
I use chew toys and nylabones. It almost seems to be like a baby and a pacifier with Katia. She falls asleep with her tongue on the bone.
From day one Sydney was only allowed to have her blue nubby nylabone in her crate with her. I was afraid to leave her unattended with anything else. Now that she is older...my fiance suggested that we put her favorite rubber ball in there instead since she likes it better and it might keep her more entertained. Well...I tried it for 1 day. I got home (4 hrs later) to a mess. Aparently Syd was so p@$%ed that she didn't have her chew-bone that she managed to pull the corner of her pillow into her crate (we lean it alongside during the day b/c it is just for night time) and chewed it to bits. Lesson learned...she gets her chew bone in the crate with her every day.

Just find something that your dog won't rip pieces off of. And something that they like.

ps. We also had to start buying her the medium size. She must toss it around inside her crate. Because on various occasions I came home to a screaming dog who had accidently pitched her nylabone out through the bars of her crate.

visit me on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?160307

Last edited by Sydney'sMom; 06-21-2005 at 09:03 AM.
Sydney'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!