View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:31 AM   #13
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSY_RN2B View Post
Read what you just said Overall, "You are questioning my integrity and the value of my pups".

Yes, I would. Don't you think a person like myself would want to test you? I don't mean personally you........but my future breeder? If you go much lower-don't you think that turns me off?

I have intergrity as a buyer too.........and hopefully have been educated and know what I want in a pup. I will test you and pose as an uneducated buyer.

Personally, I wouldn't want you to lower the price. If came to YOU, first-you are in my price range and secondly I better be prepared to answer all your questions as you screen me. If you don't do your job to screen-me..........I don't want to buy from you period.

Now, have I done this before? Absolutely! Took 2 years to find my yorkie-even though I was just looking for a pet.

Take it a step further...............

When I first joined, A seller PMed me about her litter..........we talked via email for a while. Asking price 1800 for a female.

She asked what I did for a living.........I said "I'm a nurse".........then-bingo, I was approved.

Now, look at the lack of common sense......read my screename (Jessy RN to be).

Where is the screening?

When I was ready to buy.......I had $$ saved for the pup, all the supplies plus $$ for vet expenses etc.

I don't own a home, but I had references for you to call and see I am allowed to have pets and wondeful references.

I had vet references from my poodle and cat.

I had references from the humane society where I volunteer.

I am medium-class.......but was able to prove I could actually afford the dog.

Now, if you screened me solely on what I do for a living (student plus part-time job).........you'd miss a wonderful home for your pup.

Not all prespective new families have done their home work and are prepared as you .....most just want a yorkie and will do anything to obtain one....yes, even bartering.....they have no clue on quality, so they fail to know how to proceed on their search.

Believe me I've had prespective buyers throw trick questions at me. But, I in turn tell all of them, you contacted me and I am honored. This is not a purchase you should make easily. You should shop around, feel comfortable with your breeder. So, whether you chose to take my pup or not, I have to feel confident that I have educated you and assisted you in making the best decision and in your search

Last edited by Mardelin; 04-25-2007 at 05:35 AM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!