View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:13 AM   #2
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

I love cocojor products and sell several on my website, They are a really neat Hawaiian based company. Here is the info I have for that carrier (taken from manufacturer's website):

"For the doggie on the go! Our collection of fun loving and exquisite dog carriers in fashionable styles and irresistible comfortable plush lining that feels like a bed bag for the dog. Our take out menu selection is luscious with eye catching colors and fabric assortments by using the finest fabric such as Asian silks, leathers, materials and hardware around the world. The fashion’s gone absolutely glamorous for the doggie on the go!
Features: Designed to look exactly like a handbag, trimmed with genuine leather • Comfortable adjustable genuine leather straps with silver hardware • Designed to fit body contour for easy carry • Lightweight and balanced for effortless carrying • Inside lined with plush velvet cushion padding • Comes with a washable and removable interior cushion mat • Elasticized safety cord with easy collar hook • Ventilation panels on each end, a roll down window that can be held down with the adjustable leather side strap • Dual zipper for easier and convenient opening and closing • Outside roomy pocket with one pocket with Magnet closure and the other pocket with zipper pocket closure • Silver hardware feet elevate the bags to help keep the bottom from getting dirty • Each designer handbag comes with an authenticity card • Dust cover for easy storage when not in use. Size: Small 14” length x 10” height x 7” width, suitable for up to 7 lbs"

I can contact cocojor to find out if its airline approved for you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!