View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:27 AM   #9
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
I also do not see anything wrong with offering a lower price, however being a breeder, if I just had a litter of pups and placed them up for adoption and had someone offer me less, I don't know if I'd take anything lower. Now if I had them up for adoption for some time and then someone offered a different price, at that time I may consider it. It would just depend.

I have many people say to me ....(relatives, friends...etc...) Oh you'll give me a discount, oh you'll just give me a pup....and so on. Well no I wont! Many don't realize that there are ALOT of costs in raising a litter, from the whelping, to the age when they are ready to go.

So yes, I may concider it at some point, but then again, it would depend on the screening process with the person, and so on.

Just my 2 cents

My feeling is that if you are bartering on price, you can't affored it and maybe comprise on their medical care. You are questioning my integrity and the value of my pups. But, again, it's a moot point for me since my pups are all spoken for prior to their being whelped.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!