View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

Default ggrrrr!!! So mad! Stupid drivers!

oky I am REALLY REALLY mad and need to vent ... so i apologize ahead of time ....

so i'm driving and there's this slow car in my lane so i get in the next lane, there's this guy who's like speeding up behind me and i guess gets mad b/c i got in 'his' lane and so then the second he gets to pass me he does and then the a$$hole goes super slow on purpose! mind you we're only driving like 70-80km anyways... and keeps doing it ... so i get fed up try to get in the other lane, and he cuts me off ... then he drives bETWEEN the lanes so that I cant pass .... so i start honking and i flip him off ... so then he speeds off ... then pulls over on the road and walks in front of my car!!!! then he starts yelling at me IN CHINESE and i yell at him in english! he flips me off and keeps yelling at me from the side of the road.....

gRRR!!!!!!! i am soooo mad! I couldn't BELIEVE THIS was happening, like seriously pple do NOT know how to drive in taiwan and i get yelled at! I drive like i do in america, so that makes me a VERY good driver for here .. I obey the laws unlike the pple here! (if anyone has driven in asia you know what i mean... most people here don't follow traffic rules at all! I mean I see pple reverse ON THE FREEWAY if they missed their exit .. and the police don't do anything!) and he has the nerve to be such an a$$hole!?!??! i wish i had pepper spray i would have sprayed his butt!

phew ..... thanks for listening and letting me post .. i feel a lot better .... still in total shock and but not as mad as i was before.

Last edited by camly; 04-24-2007 at 11:22 PM.
camly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!