View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

oh yes franks does the same thing, it never fails he wil be on the pad and sometimes i am getting ready to go to work and he will sneak in behind me to his pad because he doesnt like anyone watching him and he will be on his pad but right as he thinks hes dropped and ready to go he still has it hanging around (sorry if im graphic i dont know how to explain it ) and he will turn to sniff his masterpiece and it will plop right off the pad and hes like hey where did it go and he goes in circles looking for his big load he dropped. but oh yes pee now gladly that always is on the pad, but he has his favorite spots in the house that he has been using pretty regularly and im not getting ticked but im getting frustrated, and i think he does it because he thinks he is the king of the house and the cats tend to wonder around and they have plaes they liek to lay and i noticed that on or around those places have begun to smell like pee really really bad and nasty and i think hes doing that to say thats his spot, and i really dont know how to tell him beucase he doesnt do it in front of me and i clean it but its not going away the smell which lead me to think hes doing it regurlarly and often and it numerous places in the house so my hubs put a pad down and he wont go ont hem butttttt i cant have these pads all over the house with my kids stepping on them and yes they know to go around but they think its funny beucase they are claen trustme if the pad is dirty oh no all i hear is
ewwww gwossss frankfe peeed and poooped , mom mom ewwwww and they run to go get the toilet paper, and they bring the whole roll from the hall bath to my room bath, and yes i wonder why not get the tp from moms bath? but oh well enjoy it while i can i guesss

but back to the subject yep i think its kinda cute but if i say op to the left franks he gets scared and holds it cause he thinks he cant go there so then i tell him him come one lets go outside and we do our buisness out side
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!