Thread: Frantic? Itch?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
WRScorpio
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Frantic? Itch?

Okay, Duke has been acting like something has been bothing him around his behind yesterday and then this morning. He has been running around frantic because it's like he can't seem to itch it. He's not doing the butt scoot though. I don't know if it's his behind, his legs... he just seems to be in misery. I plan on taking him to the vet. tomorrow; I would today but my day is full and I can't get out of it... and I'm a little overprotective and don't trust anyone else to take him to the vet. I'm thinking it may be worms? I just took him out and inspected his poo, but nothing seemed abnormal. He had a bit of diarrhea yesterday, but I attributed it to the food changes he has been going through as they try to work the whole recall situation out. I bought him the Chicken Soup brand and have tried to give it for a week with him not taking one bite! But, anyway, I was just hoping anyone would know maybe what he has? He's has his Frontline and I gave him a CapStar yesterday, so I have doubts about fleas. Anal glands need expressing? Worms? Any kind of relief method I could use until I get him to the vet. on Wednesday? Also, if I do think it is worms, can I treat him at home? Like, maybe run by Wal*Mart or PetMart if open and get something for him so he can have it tonight? Thanks so much guys!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!