View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 06:28 AM   #3
Joy
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebaby
Oh wow, Sir Shiloh is adorable! I love how when a big man holds a yorkie it doesn't make them look small or femenine, it just makes the yorkie look even smaller. lol.. I don't think most men realize this. Great pics! Oh' and just wondering where did you rescue him from? I love to hear rescue stories!
We got him from a breeder here in Maine.. He was used soley as a stud dog.. The first 9 months of his life he was in Ohio and then shipped here to Maine for the same reason.. She keeps her kennels very nice but... I love to have my babies near me and being apart of the family.. Every new thing he did we were excited to see.. Like the first time he ran in the yard, the first time he gave a kiss ect.. ect.. It took him some time for sure and he was so leary of us.. Every time we picked him up he would get that scared look and stiff leg us.. Now he is slowly getting more comfortable and feeling safe here.. I just love him and Scott is almost as Yorkie obsessed as I am.. He wants to have at least two more.. Those will be fun picture to try to take..LOL
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!