View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
Anna Banana
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarlson2004 View Post
I use to rave about Ivan and S&V Quality Canines ... but I was sadly mistaken. Let me tell you my story and hopefully it will help you make your decision.

I bought 3 dogs from S&V Quality Canines:

1. Codie, a male Maltese

2. Katie, a female Yorkie

3. Tia, a female Yorkie

ALL three have had health problems.

Codie had severe luxated patella in his rear left leg at a little over 1 year old and Ivan REFUSED to pay for anything or even help. Codie had to have surgery. Also, Codie has very poor gums (they sometimes bleed when he eats hard food).

Katie (rest in peace my little angel) was diagnosed with SEVERE kidney disease. She only lived a little over 1 year.

Tia had a bad case of coccidia and almost died the first night I brought her home.

In addition to my dogs, my friend Fran bought her Yorkie, Sammi, from Ivan. Sammi had an extreme case of liver failure. Sadly, she did not make it -- she was only 2 years old. RIP little Sammi girl.

I would NEVER recommend anyone buy from S&V Quality Canines again. I am so sorry that I ever recommended them in the first place. Please think twice before buying your baby there. I wish you the best of luck in your search for a baby.

I'm so sorry about your horrible experience. You are so kind to share your experience to help others.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!