Thread: uhhh in laws
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #8
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

we asked her wednesday to remove it and she said yeah yeah ok and then asked why and my hubs said becuase nobody told you to put it on there.
and then my m in law emailed and said well iseen the picture you are talking about and its only that one picture whats so bad, she was doing a family portfolio? and i was like becasue for one she needs respect to not take people things, and second thats my photo, im not being stingy and if she asked i would have been able to find one for her portfolio or whatever of myself and hubs and family but she did not do that,

second i never had a wedding, i never had a wedding photo and to me this is similar to that, this is a powerful picture to me and it shows true emotion and true meaning, its not that its intimate in a nude sexy way its intimate in the sense of love between myself and myhusband, and the love we had for my son who passed as it show me topless leanign into myhusband chest with his touching and looking at my sons foot prints tattoo on my back,

its very very touching to me and i do not want my feelings and emotion displayed on myspace.

and now i told them i will go back and check it to make sure its off
and now the profile is privite and says dam why do you get so mad over a picture, anyway ha ha ha my profile is privite now so can stop stalking me and my page, get over me

i was mad and i wrote my mother in law and i told her just how i felt
this is a family issue that should and could have been taken care of all ready but your immature childish daughter has chose to continue it becuase she wrote these thingsa s her headline for everyone to see, thats very very childish and it now gives everyone a reason to say hey she a b**** and what happened why did you do this or that, and i told her your daughter needs to get over herself, adn realize that someday she will get a big slap across the face and when she does i will laugh for all the things that she has doe to myself, she has always treated me this way and i havce loved her becuase she is my husbands sister she is family and she sontinues
i dont know who she thinks she is but i am nowhere near stalking her as i have visited her profile maybe 3 times in years, or so and get over her puh lease and i simply stated you know for saying things like that she can hurt feelings but you know what im over it and i refuse to drop down to her childish level, so i will end it now on my part and if she decides to continue she is no longer welcoe in my home and she is no longer welcome around my family, she is a fake b**** to me and she should not be my sister in law and friends one day and then hateme and talk behind my back the next, therefore i refuse to continue this
its over and thats it, and i want to guarentee that my photo is off of there and if you cannot truthfully and if she cannot trutthfully tell me it is off of there i will call myspace and make sure it is removed immidieatly

and so far i have heard no response, my husband was very upset and at first didnt want tobelive me that his sister was talking behind my back and continuing this i mean over a picture but when he seen her headline with his own eyes he was mad and told her on her voicemail to not even come here anymore that he would not stand for them talking behind his wifes back and treating her this way and i told him though you know ive been talling you how they are to me and then around you they act all sweet i told you they were 2 faced and you never listened and now she put me on blast in front of the hwole internet well now you know how immiture and dumb she has and continues to act around me and he wa slike i see and im sorry for not beliveing you

this is sad i mean just so sorry and take it down, whythe trouble?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!