View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
JPop & Taz 2
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Poor little TJ has to have his eye closed..

If you all remember, about 2 wks ago, I was asking advise on how to get drops and oniment in TJ's eye; vet said he had a little "ulcer" on his eye from sticking something in it. Well we finished up all the meds this past Thursday. Last night he start sqinting that little eye again. I started up the the drops again and called the vet this morning and he wanted to see him. Seems the "ulcer" has gotten bigger and he wants to "close his eye". The way he described it, he will pull up the third eyelid and pull down the top lid and it will be closed someway....not sure how that is done, he won't stitch it but he said it would be closed with rubber things on the top and bottom, and it'll stay that way for 2 - 3 weeks! I'll have to describe this better tomorrow after I pick him up this afternoon. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I just hated leaving my baby there. Thing is, I was hoping to get a neuter appt. this week, instead we have to do this. Please keep my little TJ in your prayers.
JPop & Taz 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!