Thread: Tick Emergency.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
PuppyLovinNurse
Chloe's Mommy!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae View Post
If there are still any ticks on him will they come out in the bath??? I can't take a deep breath, i'm panicking, I need a cigarette...ugh I finished all my patron on my birthday last week! I need that! Ok...Ok...so he hasn't been on any of his beds, just now he's laying in his tent. He was sleeping on the couches downstairs (their faux leather). I'm going to give him a bath and all in a minute (I need a cigarette first...) but what should I do about the rest of my house?

Also, I did a search on ticks here, I didn't read that much, but do you think he can catch any diseases from this if he got on stuck in him? He's UTD on vacinnes, but should I still take him to the vet?

My stomach is in nots over this

He'll be okay I'm terrified of spiders, too, so I know where you're coming from. I also have panic attacks when I see them.

My 11 year old Golden Retriever has had TONS and TONS of ticks on her (living down South, outside most of the time) and she's still here & healthy as a horse

Deer ticks are known to cause Lyme disease (in people, don't know about dogs) but I'm pretty sure they're in hot places so you should be safe in Chicago. Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!