Thread: Tick Emergency.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Tick Emergency.

Today Rocky was at my bf's moms and played outside a lot, and this evening we found 3 tick's in our house! 2 were on a blanket that Rocky was laying on, but I went through his hair and didn't find any, so I thought maybe they got in our house somewhere else. Just now he was laying undernieth the computer and I heard him try to eat something, sure enough there was another tick! So I figure they have to be coming from my baby I haven't applied frontline on him since last fall because it has been soo cold, and the weather has been goofy and I forgot about it. Now I'm kicking my self

These things are giving me the creeps! This is the first time I've ever seen a tick in my life! I'm arachnaphobic, and these disgusting things remind me of spiders, so now I'm starting to sweat and tense up and panic.

Should I give Rocky a bath for now and check through him on his skin to make sure he has none? Tomarrow the bf is going to go and get frontline ASAP, but what should I do in the meantime? I can't make Rocky sleep in the garage, but I don't want these nasty things in my house! Also, is their a way to get them out of the house w/o calling an exterminater?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!