View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
lplord
Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy Help! I don't know what is wrong!

My 8 year old yorkie, Buster went out (with his sister) and they found a bunny in the yard, well the chase was on, I didn't hear a thing. When his sister came back she had a snoot full of rabbit fur, upon checking on him they both seemed to be ok. I gave them both a bath cuz they were covered in fleas (used Dr. Foster and smith oatmeal shampoo), about an hour later Buster was acting funny, he couldn't look up at me very well, as if he had a stiff neck, then he started shivering like he was cold, but I knew better. He is not really favoring any of this feet (Pulled muscle?) But when he stands sometimes he will hold up on leg just slightly. When he barks there is like an exclamation point of pain in that bark. He looks very uncomfortable as if he is in pain. His appetite is fine and he is going to the bathroom with no problem. He only cries out sometimes when he gets up fast. Any thoughts? He looks as if he is very uncomfortable at times, just stands there and shivers. Of course it is sunday, and no vets are available. Will have to call tomorrow. Does anyone have any thoughts of ideas. Sorry this is so long
lplord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!