View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #12
FrancesLatina
Yorkie Talker

Wink Has anyone had a female give birth under 4lbs.

I'd think to have little ones under 4 lbs mom and dad had to be small too...or with the male small...is enough.I'm taking my girl to the vet tomorrow...if anyone hasn't read my story...my little one who is 3.8 lbs might be expecting from a much larger breed(Scottish terrier).However I dont see any changes in her size,in the last few days...just her nipples and pads under and she seems to be heavier and have a little bump in her lower left abdomen,her vulva is enlarged too....But I agree little ones are meant to be just little darling princess....Things like what i'm going thru shouldn't happen to those that have spayed their females.I was just ignorant and thought she would never be exposed...My pray is for a false pregnancy and just hormonal problems.

Good luck to all that have pregnant or soon to deliver ....I'm so new and ignorant to this but never wanted to learn from a negligent mistake.I'll keep all updated tomorrow after we go to thr vet....happy sunday everyone is beautiful,sunny and windy and with many allergies here in Oklahoma city.

Last edited by FrancesLatina; 04-22-2007 at 08:26 AM. Reason: typo
FrancesLatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!