View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 07:55 PM   #4
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaFace
first, when i take him with me in the car, he drools A LOT and gets really nervous. he threw up in the car today. is that normal? will he get used to it? Sounds like he gets car sick. I've heard that if they're car sick from the very beginning, they will always be car sick.

second, he has thrown up a couple times since i got him. is it because he is just nervous? very possible. Have you taken him to the vet to get checked out?

third, Ill take him outside to go potty, and he wont go. then 10 minutes later hell go in the house.He's been kept outside most of his life which is sad. You will have to potty train him just like you would a puppy. You might try starting the training using a crate.

fourth, he barely eats. i have to sit with him so he eats. is it the food? What kind of food are you feeding him? He could just still be getting use to his new environment.

fifth, he barely drinks water. Keep checking him for dehydration. It creeps up quick and can be very bad.

he peed on me last night in the car and we were outside the whole day and he never went. again, sounds like he doesn't like car rides.
oh and welcome to YT!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!