View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 06:39 PM   #11
BanditsMommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yes my Tinkler, that's for sure.

Thanks for the suggestions, but he is a behavior submissive tinkler. It started when we got him, it seems to have begun when we started scolding him during housetraining. He was nearly 4 months when we got him, and the lady I bought him from, had been letting him do his business on the floor wherever in her kitchen. Sooooo, I think he had a hard time accepting he couldn't go on mine. He only does this when you scold him,(and I don't mean swatting him). I mean if I use my "no no," tone. From chewing on things to doing is duty on my floor. He simply doesn't like to be in trouble. Thats why I don't know what to do? I can't ignore him when I'm trying to teach him, what's ok and whats not. Once even had had put him in his crate to go out, and I have expected he would go in his crate, because I was gone awhile. When I got him out I said," Oh Bandit"( in a tone of ,I was really wishing you hadn't, but figured you would.) I had him cradle along my arm, while I was bending down to look inside the crate, and soon as I used the disappointing name tone he pee'd on my arm. How do I make a well-behaved dog. If he pee's everytime you scold him?????????

Last edited by BanditsMommy; 04-21-2007 at 06:42 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
BanditsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!