View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Wink Jaden and Jewelina are ready for night night in their new PJ's

I've gotten so many PM's asking for pictures of the two of these little munchkins in pictures together so I thought I'd take some tonight and show you guys their new PJ's. They are so warm and cuddly! I can hardly get these two to get out of them in the morning. Jewelian will literally make me chase her around the room to get her when she knows it's time to take them off. I think if she had her way she'd be in her purple princess PJ's ALL day long EVERY day! Anyway, both of them got snuggled up in their cozy bed and were sleepy and ready to go night night...of course, neither of them would ever turn down the oppertunity to take some pictures for everyone on YT! They love to lay on top of each other, it doesn't matter how big their bed is, they will always be squished on top of each other somehow! TONS more pictures to come. I went a little photo crazy as usual
Attached Thumbnails
Jaden and Jewelina are ready for night night in their new PJ's-jandj1.jpeg   Jaden and Jewelina are ready for night night in their new PJ's-jandj2.jpeg   Jaden and Jewelina are ready for night night in their new PJ's-jandj3.jpeg   Jaden and Jewelina are ready for night night in their new PJ's-jandj4.jpeg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!