View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #7
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monyka415 View Post
Okay since this is my first time what all should be in a contract? I want to do this all perfect. And want to make sure my babies have a great home. How do you all feel about small children? And how do u know how much they will weigh at an adult age? So many questions latly I know and I love to here your alls input it has helped me out so much Thanks
go to almost any breeders website and read their contract. i don't have mine up yet but I have a one year warranty for genetic faults. www.kentuckyblueyorkies.com has a great contract that you can read and get some ideass. you should also offer a health certificate. That is one of the last things i do before my babies leave for their new homes. i take them to the vet to be checked out good, stool sample and etc. I tell him I need a health certificate. You don't do this part until the puppy is sold and ready to leave. That way, you know that when it leaves you, it is healthy and the vet certifiess it. noww, about adult weight. it is a guess at the best. Whatever they weigh at eight weeks, times that by three and whatever they weigh at twelve weeks, times that by two. it will give you a pretty good estimate but a lot of factors go into weight and no one can guarantee size. so be sure not to guarantee your buyer size. you can say, well based on the growth charts, he should weigh about ------ pounds but it is only a guess. there is a growth chart you can look at on www.yorkiepassion.com. Hope this helps.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!