Thread: horrible day!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
natalienicole
YT Addict

Default horrible day!

well thought it was gonna be a good day. it was all over town garage sales in a town near by and i love garage sales so me and my sister set out to go well after visiting a garage sale we got back into my car and was trying to figure out where to go next when emma sees a dog viciously attacking this cat. so me and emma being the animal lovers we are get out and get the dog away from teh cat and the cat was badly hurt she wasnt able to move her hind legs me and emma couldnt leave her there so i took my sweatshirt off and wraped her up and we took her to teh vet my vet happens to be in that town and open on saturdays and he helps alot of strays. so we took her their only a short drive from where we were and by the time we got in there and the vet unwraped the cat she was dead. to make matters worse me and emma noticed it looked like she had kittens somewhere so we went and tried to look for them adn couldnt find them. needless to say me and emma cried alot.
then to make matters worse after i got home i had to go meet my inlaws with my daughter for icecream and mother in law wanted to take jaiden (daughter) home which she asked to do earlier this week so jaiden went home with her for the night. well after i got home from inlaws without jaiden. my mom calls and is on her way to come get jaiden cuz she just assumed she was keeping jaiden this weekend. i tried calling her back to tell her no and got ahold of my sister who told me to try again on her cell well i did and we either got disconnected or she hung up on me, so i tried calling back and then called emma again to see what the heck was going on nad emma said she was turning arround, but yet she hasnt caled me back yet. so i think she is mad at me even tho im ticked off cuz she didnt even ask to keep jaiden just assumed and started over here for her. I had to tell my mom we werent home cuz i didnt want to tell her jaiden was with hubbys mom cuz i figured that would just make her mad like i chose one over the other which i didnt do hubbys mom technically asked first. so now shes mad at me im already upset about the cat, im sorry this was so long i needed to vent.
natalienicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!