View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #14
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieGirl87 View Post
I have WAY too many carriers! It's getting to be a little insane so I decide to sell some of the ones that still have their tags on them and another that I no longer use. I also have a car seat available and if anyone is interested in a package deal I could probably squeeze all of them into a large flate rate box and the shipping would be cheaper so PM me if interested.

All of these carriers are WONDERFUL summer carriers! They have plenty of mesh to ensure that your babies stay nice and cool in the summers scorching heat!

Pictures will be posted below. All prices are without shipping. I only charge actualy shipping weights and once you give me your zipcode I will weigh your total package of my postal scale and let you know how much it will costs. I will also include a free tracking number for your package!
I take paypal, checks or money orders.

Carrier #1 Pale Green and Khaki Carrier
Plenty of room, can hold up to 12 pounds. I could fit both Jaden and Jewelina in this bag, Jaden is 4 pounds and Jewelina is 2 pounds. Nice large pocket on the front and there's a securty leash clip inside to protect your little one from jumping out in case you want to leave it open. It does zip entirely and both sides are mesh. I'm asking 30.00 dollars plus shipping
The Black Crocodile Carrier is sold! Army green one is still pending, I will let you all know if it doesn't go through. The light tan and green one and the car seat are still available!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!