View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
mikey1985
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Have you heard of this breeder? Shirley Brown?

I bought my puppy from what I THOUGHT was a reputable kennel (they do boarding, grooming, and according to their website, "sell puppies from carefully selected reputable breeders." Well, this is in Maryland. My puppy's registration papers came today and he came from a breeder in Missouri. Very far away, and no offense to anyone that lives or is a breeder there, but known for puppy mills. I immediately called the kennel, was assured that they only deal with breeders (not puppymills-although some people can't seem to tell the difference ) and to call back tomorrow when the owner is in and should provide me with more info on this breeder.

In the meantime, has anyone heard of a breeder named Shirley Brown in Missouri? My puppies parents are Princess Pandamonia and Brown's Tom. I'm going to be in touch with her because I want to see pics of the parents out of curiosity, but I kind of want to know what I'm dealing with before hand.

Please don't lecture me I know this all should have been done before hand, but I was inexperienced and didn't know what to do responsibly before getting a puppy. Needless to say I am going to carefully do my research next time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!