View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 10:48 AM   #2
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

So you want to teach her to go outside only ,right? This can be difficult if no one is there during the day. I know you will come by for lunch but Puppies pee all day long when they are young. If you put him/her in a crate without a pee pad ,you may end up coming home to a puppy in a crate full of pee and probably poop.He or she might have poop all over their paws andtummy from getting nervous/excited when you leave them alone.They can't help it and can't hold their little bladder for more than an hour at a time in the beginning. I am home during the day but I have chosen to housebreak them using pee pads. We have tick/flea problems because of several wooded areas by our home. I just got a puppy 2 weeks ago and he used the pee pad at his breeder's home. When he got to my house he went straight for the pee pad and has been using it since. I tried counting how often he pees and it must be like 11 times a day at least!

I hope someone that works out of the house can give you tips on housebreaking outside only. I tried crating a pup once and taking it outside often to pee/poop but I got negative results so I taught her to use the pee pad.

Good Luck,
Genie,Cookie ,Lola & Angel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angelsitoncookie41407 copy.jpg (42.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: gif angeltoosexyblingee.gif (114.1 KB, 15 views)
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!