View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 05:08 AM   #11
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
Oh the suspense .... not fair I can't watch it over here ..!! Please someone tell me what's going on ..!!
Sorry, Ana!!! Wyatt competed in the "Toy" category [he was "Best of Breed" for the Yorkshire Terrier breed] but a toy "Poodle" won first place in the Toy Group and will compete for "Best In Show"! I, of course, thought he was the most gorgeous [but guess we're a tad partial to him?] ... he did great and I called Ava after it was over and there was a celebration going on in Marietta, GA!!!! Just to get to compete in the Nationals is such a great honor ... especially a young dog like Wyatt ... we were just elated! Toto was toooo funny .... we kept telling her "Look .... there's your Daddy" ... she was sleepy and would just kinda look at us and go back to sleep ... like "and????"! There are a few photos with Wyatt in them on the AKC.org website. I have a picture of him I will try to attach ... maybe it will work!
Thanks to everyone for pulling for Wyatt and keeping your fingers crossed!!! We appreciate it and I'm sure Ava does too!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wyatt BOB 2005 Tampa.jpg (24.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg wyatt web.jpg (18.4 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by bettyeanne; 01-16-2005 at 05:16 AM.
bettyeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!