View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 02:31 AM   #1
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Talking I may have possibly found him...

Has anyone heard of Cozie Kennels located in Topeka, KS? I would like to know what type of kennel and how well established they are.

Well a guy and his wife purchased a puppy from them, and due to their current situation they will not be able to take care of him so they are looking to rehome him. And I am been exchanging emails back and forth with him for several days now. I just want to be sure I know what I am up against. I have asked all the questions about health, registration, dob, etc..etc..This guy told me he just took Boomer (his name for the puppy) to the vet 2 days ago and that he is UTD on shots, has a clean bill of health and so forth.
He also states that Boomer weight in at 1.1 lbs as of 4/18/07 (the day he went to the vet). Boomer is 13 weeks old as of yesterday and he is AKC registerable.

So far everything sound good and seems like the puppy I been looking for but I wanted to see if anyone has heard about this particular kennel that he was purchased from. From what the guy has told me, it was a clean well organized kennel. Not no puppy mill type of kennel.

Anyways he is suppose to send me some new pictures of the puppy today. So these are the only pictures that i have so far and look at that face...how can I resist.

Btw doesn't he look a lot bigger than 1.1 lbs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boomer.jpg (64.0 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg boomer1.jpg (41.8 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by xxmxaxrxyxx; 04-20-2007 at 02:35 AM.
xxmxaxrxyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!