View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #60
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1985 View Post
It seems admin checked into this right away and determined the puppy was hers, as she already sent Kim a photo with an index card. She had to face a lot of accusations, but admin did their job and I don't think all that was necessary. The person who should be being questioned is the one who stole the picture. Lets wait til we know the whole story before jumping all over people

I don't know if you were talking to me or not... but I've never heard of a "admin check" or "index card" and I didn't see Kimberly post anything anywhere verifying it. (not prior to the questions -or- since)

You're right, Petite shouldn't have to face all these accusations but unfortunately she did and as long as there are people who "steal" - it will happen to others, too. It wasn't anything personal. Infact, that's probably one more reason she was questioned. If she had been on here awhile - we would have known that it was her pup. Something very similar just happened within the last few weeks and I believe that's what triggered this. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be scammed out of a beautiful puppy and your hard earned money so, I don't think you can blame anyone for asking. "Deals" can happen in a matter of minutes online, so I was happy to see fellow YT'ers act as fast as they did.

And yes, I agree, Petite should be questioning the other 2 people (the one that posted the picture & the person with the website) and perhaps ask Admin about the rules regarding people who do this. In my eyes it's stealing and it has been happening alot lately. It even happened to one of our YT Store Owners. Her furbaby's picture was on several ebay listings selling clothes!

BTW Petite, your Chuly and his parents are beautiful! I especially love the Mom's coloring!!!

And Welcome to YorkieTalk! I'm sure you'll see that there are alot of caring and helpful people on here. No one meant to hurt you - just looking out for each other.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!