Thread: uhhh in laws
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default uhhh in laws

omg you guys i have some inlaws that just dont know when to stop
i have a picture i took with my husband last year around oct and it was an intimate photo of my husband with no shirt and myself with no shirt but i am pressed into his chest and he is looking at my sons feet tattoo of the son who passed and anyway its something very very meaning and intimate between me and my husband and i have it in a frame inmy home in my room

and also as my screen saver at work and at home on my comp
well anyway my husband finished a tattoo yesterday while i was at work and it was his brothers ex and his sister came along and anyway they didnt take a pic and this a memorial tattoo and i really wanted to see it finshed

so i went to go t her myspace to see if she had posted it
and anyway i couldnt find her so i foundmy sister in law and i thought what a nice page she had and i thought i would just look at her pics since i hadnt seen her in while and anyway while i was loking i seen one of me and my husband

THAT SAME INTIMATE PIC
and i got mad, so i called hubbs and said why in the hell did she hae this on her myspace and why did you give her that pic?
and he said he didnt give it to her and he didnt know how she got it and didnt know she even had it well come to find out she had gotten it while she was at the house with the girl finishing her tat she had used my computer and put it on her myspace

i was even more pissed becuase she took it without asking anyone
these are my pics my personal items
and so my husband called his mom and she i guessed called her daughter and i said well it better be taken off there asap and it says shes online now so she can take it off now, so anyway i said i was going to go check and now her profile is private so now i have to find someone who is her friend who can go in and see if she taken it down or not. and i emailed or messaged that main guy and let him know thats its stealing and i want it taken down
its private uhhhhhhhh
i just dont know what makes people think that they own everything
its sick uhhh

sorry venting venting and will be for a while im mad and even more mad that i cannot guarentee it has been taken down. uhhhh why cant we get into private profiles
anyway thanks for reading guys
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!