View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Marcellacml
Cosmo, Minnie, and Lillian
Donating Member

Default Lillian and Minnie my little explorers gave me the scare of my life today.

Behind our house are other peoples homes...obviously..so..This morning one of those people came to the door and said that Lillian and Minnie had been sneaking out from underneath the fence and everyday this nice elderly lady would put them back in. So thats what all the strangers knocking at my door wanted good thing I finally opened huh?...somewhat...so my dad comes home and I was taking a nap..as my luck would have it he lets them out to the backyard..he runs in my room screaming that the dogs are gone! I shot up from bed and ran looking like a maniac around the block to the other side of the fence and I didn't see them anywhere. I asked around and nobody had seen either of them. Then I saw the back door open and I figured maybe they went back home? Thank god! I don't know how it happened... I guess as we were running to get them from the other side of the fence they ran back through and into the house. The little sneaks! needless to say the fence is now puppy proof Thanks alot for the exercise girls.

Please check your fence/gate for holes or anything they can fit through.
Marcellacml is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!