Thread: Chase is hone
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
lilsarahboo21
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Chase is hone

Ok so here comes the BIG post LOL. Started out yesterday around 3pm, It was snowing here in Michigan..then it rained the whole way basically till we hit NC. TN had some fog in the mountains. We got to the hotel in Anderson, SC around 5am and had to check out at 11am so we had a few hours of sleep. Shawna called and we meet up at the hotel around 10:30am. Shawna is so nice and such a sweet person!! Chase is just sooooooo cute, so little compared to Bradley LOL. We headed home at 11am, tried but wanted to try and make it home tonight instead of getting another hotel. Chase was great in the car. He slept with me for a while then would go to his bed in the backseat. Chase didn't like me cracking the window, he would shake lol. We got home a lil after 11pm. My mom and dad just loved Chase. My dad said "Now that what I wanted and thought Bradley would be, now since you guys have your dogs I want my Bulldog!!" LOL The cats are just laying around like Chase isn't here, they don't mind him!! Kinda shocked us. They all act like Chase has always been here. Bradley and Chase get along GREAT. I unpacked Chase's bag Shawna sent home with me and Bradley took all the chewies lol. I let them outside to go potty and they ran around the yard playing. They are having so much fun playing outside together. Mom let them out while I was sleeping and thought they would never come in lol. Bradley just whined to go back out and Chase sat at the door and wouldnt go out again to play and Bradley just sat outside the dog whinning for Chase to come out LOL. Silly lil dogs. Chase has found his lil sleeping spot on the chair in the living room.
Attached Thumbnails
Chase is hone-dscn0643.jpg   Chase is hone-dscn0617.jpg   Chase is hone-dscn0615.jpg  

Last edited by lilsarahboo21; 01-15-2005 at 10:39 PM.
lilsarahboo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!