View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:06 AM   #45
LoveMyGirlz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
Ok, I am actually the only one that is not having fun when I get all these messages regarding Chuly, and people that where interested are now fishy about it. There is a lady that she is the auditor for Yorkie talk. I believe her name is Kimberly. Someone send her a tip on Chuly so she contact me and ask me to send her another picture with a index card by him to prove that he is mine. I sent her the picture last night and she has checked that Chuly belongs to me. That's the reason why Chuly has a check mark before you enter his site
I'm so sorry this has happened to you and that you are being questioned before able to prove your case! I bet you are furious about YOUR picture being posted other places that you were not aware of! I would be! Your boy is adorable and I look forward to more pics too!
Where is Kendell??
I know we all have reason to be cautious people but please try to allow someone to respond to an accusation before sending her to the electric chair! Hopefully any of us that are inquiring about a new baby will do our research and everything will come out in the end anyway.
Just tryin to keep the peace
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!