View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 07:27 AM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Default Heartgard - Please Investigate Before Posting

I read a thread that says that Heartgard might now be recalled. Someone has been posting letters all over the web from a "Dr. Jones".
People need to thoroughly investigate these things before spreading rumors all over the world via their computers!!
I looked on the FDA site (and NO I don't always trust them) and looked on various message boards for VALID information about this and found nothing. I also looked at the link that was posted....a holistic site that is trying to get business. PLEASE BE CAREFUL when reading these things.
I called and spoke with the Merial company...and YOU can also do the same. BUT...there is no wheat or rice in Heartgard plus. They WILL be posting something about this in the next day or two at:
http://heartgard.us.merial.com/home/
PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY. Yes, there are dangerous foods out there and we must be vigilant, but we cannot just take one email as gospel.
Our pups lives are at stake. If you ever saw what happens to a dog when it goes through HW treatment, you would NOT mess with little lives by not protecting them from heartworms.
Linda
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!