View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSan View Post
Thanks so much you are always so much help to me!!!
The thing is I was told that the female had to go the the males house and not the male to the females house is this true?
This is why my ChaCha went to my moms house and since my mom works they were alone all day.
And yes this worried me because I wasnt sure how they were doing but gladly nothing bad happened to either one but thanks so much for the advice
I will let you al know what happened in a few weeks
If puppies are on the way you said the swollen will not go away? and if not how long until the swollen goes away?

Yes, the bitch is taken to the stud, however, both should have been seperated when the actual breeding was not taking place. Average number of breedings is 3 some breeders do 2, but every other day......some breeders breed once wait 2 days then breed again.

I've taken my stud to the females home too, but then he was familiar in with the surroundings, some studs will work anywhere, but for the most part studs will only perform where they are comfortable.

If puppies aren't in the future.....swelling should subside just like a normal Season.

Not sure if both parents are AKC, if they are and you are inspected, your breeding practice (how you actually breed) may be a question the rep may ask. And you'd better not say you left them alone to do their thing.....AKC is not happy with that answer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!