View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #4
chele
Senior Yorkie Talker

oh I wish my oscar coudl go 2 weeks. he's like pigpen after a couple of days he looks nasty and feels grimy and oily. I like for him to get a bath twice a week but in reality it's more like once a week. he hates the hairdryer so we go longer when it's cold but usually u can't stand him for more than a week. He looks soooo neglected by a week even brushing him the hair kinda clumps back together. I have never taken him to a groomer. Honestly I just didnt' trust the ones here with him he was so small and I wasnt' going to leave him. when he got his first bath he was scared to death of the water runing in the tub. I'm not sure what happened to him at the breeders but he wasn't happy about it at all (and he's traumatized from medical tape fror his ears too) we could use the shower head and he was fine so after all that I didnt' think groomers were a good idea for him anyway. He does very well witha bath now and will even let you run the water with him in the bathroom now but I dont' push the issue of a hairdryer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!