View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
hugeyorkieluv
No Longer a Member

Default Beware of yorkiebabiedolls.com in Oklahoma

I bought a male yorkie from www.yorkiebabiedolls.com a little over a year ago. and it has been heart ache after heart ache. First within the first couple months of having him, he was diagnosed with Legg-calve Perthes disease, which required a very expensive surgery. The breeder refused to reimberse me anything even though he came with a one year health guarantee.
Now I just found out that my dog is now diagnosed with Inflammatory bowel disease, he always had an on-going problem with soft stool and now I know why.
They claim to have really small dogs but what they do is starve them.
My dog came to me at 6 months old and was 2 pounds. within a month he gained 4 more pounds. He his now a 7 pound yorkie and the breeder claimed he would only be a 2.5 pound yorkie.
I also found out that the breeders on this website are breeding their females every heat, which is terrible for the mothers health, not to mention very poor quality pups.
I just wanted to share my horrible experience with all of you so you know what kind of breeders are out there. Please only buy from people who truely care for their dogs and not just doing it for the money. To learn more about puppy mills please visit www.stoppuppymills.org
hugeyorkieluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!