View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Default What would make him do this?

I posted this thread in the "training section" and hardly no one replied so I am hoping I will get more replies in this forum. Hoping someone can tell why Buddy did this!!!

Copy & Pasted from other forum:

I am SHOCKED at what Buddy just did!!!! He POOPED on our brand new sofa (sofa is three weeks old)!!!!!!!! Buddy has been completely housetrained for a couple of months. If he has ever had an accident he does it directly by the backdoor and I never fuss because I know he was trying to get outside. Even when he was a baby he NEVER pooped on furniture. He loves this sofa ...this is where he naps and he also puts all his toys on the sofa. Why would he poop on it? I am in shock!!! He had been taken outside twice in the 30 minutes before he did it. (he pooped outside too) What do I do? I want him to know that this is completely unacceptable and to never do it again!! I immediately took him outside and then put him in the gated in the mudroom (this is where his food & crate are kept). He is use to roaming the house so he was very upset when I put him in the mudroom. I hate feeling this way...I am so mad at him but I feel like this has to be my fault. What did I do wrong? Please help!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!