View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
MnMs mommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default like i said RESPONSIBLE breeder

I understand that there are breeders out there that mis breed their furbabies to produce smaller yorkies... that is NOT what I am looking for I am looking for a breeder who breeds happy healthy puppies and just so happens to have a small dark one in the litter. I have seen many workies (many) on this site that are 2-3 lbs and from the posts I have read they are happy and healthy... maybe 2 lbs is a bit much but my delema is when I ask for a 3-4lb dog I end up with a 7lb ball of love... I love my two babies to death but they are my big babies... and I use to have a yorkie when I was younger and I love the breed so I thought that this time I would aim very low and maybe actually get what I was looking for... I do not want a sickley little puppy I want a happy healthy baby girl but I know many people do not agree with this but I would like her to be in the 3 lb range... so I'm sorry if I came off wrong... I do not promote breeding smaller dogs or younger dogs to accomplish this "teacup" but I do know that good breeders do sometimes have a small healthy one in the litter, thats why I said I was willing to wait and I would not mind taking an older pup so the breeder is sure that the pup is stable and healthy...and no I would absolutely NEVER breed any of my dogs no matter what size they are, thats not my field and would be very irrisponcible and ignorant of me (specially if the dog is not more than 5lbs)
MnMs mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!